- Better regulation and policy evaluation
- Cohesion policy
- Equality and demographic challenge
- Health inequalities in European social health systems
- Language and cultural diversity
- Migration policies and human rights – Unaccompanied foreign minors
- Natural disasters
- Strategy for sustainable development of the European regions
The Plenary Assembly can establish working groups on the motion of the Standing Committee. It may also approve the establishment of working groups between CALRE and other associations and/or institutions, aimed at the deepening and exchange of issues of common interest.
Apart from the standing Working Groups on subsidiarity and gender equality, the subjects of the Working Groups are determined annually by the Plenary Assembly at the proposal of the Standing Committee. Their term may not exceed two years, which could be extended if is agreed. The coordinators will be renovated or confirmed annually.
The conclusions of the Working Groups will be published, after being presented to the Plenary Assembly, and will be sent to all CALRE members.Rules of the CALRE